Wednesday, March 6, 2013



TEACHER'S INSPIRATION

    Below is the message of an alumna during a graduation ceremony. Any schools always look forward to some inspirational messages from school alumni. This is a very rewarding moment for teachers to know how effective teaching and learning conditions have been provided in school days of former students who have now attained their respective career paths. To make a difference in the lives of our students is a commitment and it basically has fruits to reap. Therefore, teaching is not similar with other professions. Its result is not today but in the future. Let's cross our fingers, dear teachers!
Speech of an ALUMNA

    "To our District Supervisor, Principal of Kiblat Elementary School, members of the faculty, parents, distinguished guests, graduating pupils, and friends, Good Morning! I am very privileged to be speaking to you today, on this very day of your commencement exercises. Honestly, I found some kind of uncertainties on what I would say until finally I had made up my mind to put my few thoughts together.
     Firstly, I would like to tell you how great it is to be chosen as your guest speaker for today's significant occasion: Commencement Exercises of School Year 2012-2013.
     Before I go further with my speech, may I congratulate the graduates for today marks the achievement of your dreams?
     It is a proof that you have overcome the challenges of elementary education. You are winners at this moment because you have achieved your quest for basic education. The kind of education that you have is uniquely designed for you to sustain in the next level ahead.
    Secondly, I want to congratulate the parents who are always supportive in all odds. You, too, are now harvesting the fruit of your sacrifices. You have done a huge part in molding your children from their birth until this very moment. You are the forerunners in the education of your children, molding their behavior and characters, abilities and knowledge to become better young community citizens.
     The next persons that I would like to congratulate are of course the teachers for you have done satisfactorily in bringing these children to where and what they are now. Your immeasurable patience, guidance and commitment to teach these children have made great changes in their lives; we can say that they are now better generation because of you. Concluding all of your concerted efforts, I can say that it takes one educational community to build the nation's future leaders who are capable of bringing effective changes in the Philippines society
     Therefore, the Basic Education Program should not be undermined. It has all the capacity and opportunity to produce skilled workers in the future, making Filipinos to be competitive and efficient in the global arena. I may not have achieved more of what I want to be now; however, my basic educational foundation provided by my Alma Mater has helped me in my endeavor to stand in the midst of many challenges. It was like a seed that had grown in me and had been nurtured in another ground to reach its maturity. So, dear graduates, always bear in mind that where ever you will get your secondary education, you owe your “growing seed” from your Alma Mater. Be good young leaders in another ground while you grow your seed happily.
     Thank you very much and have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment