Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WHAT ELSE CAN A TEACHER BE?


     Creation is one of man’s activities which give birth to the existence of a complex world because of necessity to provide convenience, luxury and happiness to men themselves. Although this certainty happens, human beings cannot just simply sit down and wait for something to occur. Efforts must be done to put all things in order, to establish connection among one another and to maintain balance among human, nature and community. This is the very reason why man has to be multi-tasking as much as possible so as to respond to endless needs.

     This idea is not just a circumstance. I am a parent of three active boys, a teacher in a public school and a servant in the community. This is what I have created myself because this is what I want to become. Multi-tasking is the best terminology to use when a person acts in many ways, or when a person works in more than one role or function.

CONFERENCE with TEACHERS and STUDENTS

     As a parent, I am not confined only within the four corners of my house by taking care of my family, by listening to every story of my children, by preparing food everyday or doing all household chores. There is more than one can give when being a mother or a father I believe. What I mean is that, while being a parent, one can be another individual who can make a difference to every child. Like what I am doing or anybody is doing…teaching the children during formation stage occurring at home. This is parenting and teaching alike. If you instruct a child how to brush his teeth, you are a mentor then. If you give advice to a child, you are a parent, too. Thus, you are saving the world from juvenile delinquency by taking care of your children and neighbors’ children. This is service in action. Oftentimes in this role, one doesn’t have to earn an education degree in a college or university. Practical applications work in a real community.

     To conclude my contention, I strongly believe that charity begins at home. Being good parents and teachers at the same time is what the world needs today. These are the tasks that can hone children into responsible young men and women Teachers of young generations have renewed commitment to uphold the quality education fit to the fast growing local and international societies.

No comments:

Post a Comment